OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
CABO AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION
Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos, Mexico. In order to provide the best possible service, it is necessary that customers and / or travel agencies provide us with the following information for any transportation service needed:
- Airline and flight number. (Arrivals)
- Full name of at least one of the passengers.
- Name of place where passengers will be picked up or dropped of.
- Let us know if you are traveling with extra luggage, golf clubs, boxes, chairs for children or babies, etc, to assign the correct vehicle.
POLICIES ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
Arrivals; it is necessary to provide the name of the airline and flight number, we constantly review that flights come in on time to avoid delays and we like to keep the client informed about their flight.
We suggest the following upon arrival at Los Cabos airport:
- Avoid timeshare sellers. They will ofer you free transportation but hook you into buying timeshare.
- The driver will be waiting outside Terminal 2 (T2) with your name on a sign. If you arrive to Terminal 1 (T1), follow the departure of groups.
Departures; It is necessary to provide the schedule of your flights, the location where you will be picked up and respect the hours when the driver arrives. There is a maximum 15 minutes tolerance afer the appointed time; a charge will apply for any time exceeded after this.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance otherwise no refund will be provided.
- According to the policies and standards of the Secretary of Transportations in Baja California Sur, changes can be made up to 5 hours prior to the service that is to be provided.
- Last-minute changes cannot be guaranteed, service will depend on vehicle availability.
- Further changes to changes that have been made will not be allowed.